Kristina is an experienced child psychologist specialising in Educational and Developmental Psychology. She works with young people and their families to improve emotional wellbeing, social, developmental and educational needs.
Kristina has the following university qualifications and professional memberships.
- Master of Educational & Developmental Psychology – Monash University
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology) with Honours – Monash University
- Bachelor of Psychology & Management/Marketing – Monash University
- Foundation Course in Child Development – The Centre for Child and Family Development
- Advanced Studies in Child & Family Development – The Centre for Child and Family Development
- ABIA Therapist Training Program – Autism Behavioural Intervention Association
- 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching Training Program – Parentshop Pty Ltd
- Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Endorsed by the PBA as a specialist in Educational & Developmental Psychology
- Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Fellow of the APS College of Educational & Developmental Psychologists
Kristina complies with the national registration scheme regulated by the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA) and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Kristina has worked within the education system, in both private and public schools, and now in private practice. In addition to working as a Child Psychologist, Kristina has practiced as an Organisational Psychologist, with experience in personality testing, coaching, leadership development and the facilitation of training centres.
Kristina’s therapeutic approach focuses on elements of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Mindfulness and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). She is passionate about working with young people to support them in the development of their true ‘self’…self-concept, self-identity, self-awareness, and self-esteem. Kristina has a personal interest in yoga and fitness.